Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer!!



Here in Washington summer (sunshine) is a very special thing. Today it's suppose to be in the high 70's!! I'm so excited to be able to soak up some of those warm rays and not have to run to my second job today!! I got my shift covered at the restaurant since Dean's out of town and I don't feel comfortable leaving my dogs locked up for 18 hrs!! So instead I get to go home early and enjoy the sun with my pups and watch my ducks play in their kiddie pool! Maybe with a nice refreshing mojito, since my Mint is growing crazy!! Mmm can't wait! Only eight more hours to go!


Today is also the first day I'm also going to be able to make it to the farmers market!! Yay for fresh farm flowers and delicious fresh produce! I also plan on running to Monroe Feed and Farm to pick up some poultry watering nipples to create this  DIY Nipple Waterer!! Got to keep my chicken hydrated!!

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the sunshine!!






No comments:

Post a Comment