Monday, June 18, 2012

Fun outside!

The boys left this weekend for Montana, which meant I spent a lot of time with my furry/feathery friends. I loved watching the ducks play in their little pool yesterday. I'm going to try posting the video later on my other computer at home. I can't get this one to load it. :(

Friday I also let my little silkie chicks run free for a little while for the first time! They loved their little extra freedom I gave them. They enjoyed eating the grass(weeds), eating bugs and the black one especially enjoyed chasing an ant! I have a funny feeling that the black silkie may just be a rooster, which Dean has always said "No Roosters!," however he's the one who picked out that little black guy!;) I'm secretly hoping he is!

IMG_20120615_192254.jpg
So since Dean was gone all yesterday and I actually didn't have to work for once, nor did I have any plans or obligations. My four legged boys and I hung out on the couch for majority of the day. It was nice relaxing together, actually enjoying a couple cups of coffee and just snuggling with my babies. Usually I'm the type of person who's go go go! But not yesterday!
IMG_20120617_161659.jpg
Here's by boys snuggling on their favorite love seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment