Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chicken Run!!!

So my three little silkie chicks are still in a rubbermaid tub in the garage; as they are still too little to join the rest of our flock! I'm afraid they wouldn't survive the pecking order.  However to my HORROR I opened my garage door the other evening to check on them and I found all three standing on my garage floor!! The only explanation I have for this is they discovered how to climb onto their food/water dish and jump (possibly fly) out of their tub. All three of them were standing right next to eachother still as could be! They looked shocked like they had been caught red handed. This image is the closest depiction of what I witnessed!



If I wasn't in such a frantic mode to scoop them all up before they weaved their way through hiding spots I would have loved to taken my own picture! It was priceless! Dean however did not find it to be so amusing! As he yelled, "They pooped all over my garage! Theres chicken sh*t in my garage!" I couldn't help but to laugh hysterically at the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment