Monday, October 15, 2012

Painting!!

This summer we've been doing lots of work around the house! One of our biggest projects have been painting our house. Our house was mainly white with our gutters painted green. I wanted to repaint our house completely white, though Dean wanted some color. We both agreed on a very light blue "iceberg", sometimes it looks light blue, sometimes white and other times grayish all depending on the lighting. All the trimming is going to be white.

We were both extremely nervous about picking out our paint since good paint is so expensive, however we are both still happy with our choice

This is the only picture I have at the moment for comparison; our painting isn't quite finished but as soon as it is I will post a finished picture!

1 comment:

  1. OOooh! I love the color! But I can totally see how picking it and putting it on would be scary.


    Cara

    ReplyDelete