Saturday, February 4, 2012

Changes

So, I've had a very hectic crazy January. I discovered that the preschool I teach at is closing it's doors. This has been a very difficult time for all of us teachers and the parents. My kids have slowly been leaving as they find other centers to go to.

February however is turning out to be a better month so far. On February 14th I will be starting my new job as a director at a preschool. I'm very excited for this oppurtunity and all the challenges it will bring me!!

Today Dean and I went and bought 4 semi-dwarf apple trees and a plum tree; we plan on planting them tomorrow morning. I am so excited for starting my own mini apple orchard!! They may not produce any apples this coming year, but hopefully next year there will be plenty of apples.


No comments:

Post a Comment