Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh Christmas Lights!

Today Dean and I went to my sister Melissa's house to decorate it with lights! Christmas time is our favorite holiday and she was so excited to decorate her house since it would be her first Christmas in her own home. However two weeks ago she was hit by a drunk  driver so is unable to do almost anything. So as our Christmas present we bought everything she needed and surprised her with a beautiful lit house! Her expression was priceless and it felt so food to give her something I knew she'd been wanting.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to do for your sister :) Did you manage to take any photos of the lights? I bet they looked gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I really did appreciate it, it made me extremely happy

    ReplyDelete