Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Clearing

So this last week Dean and I have been super busy working on our property. Our property is only two acres but a lot of that land is taken over by black berry bushes. Everyone has been telling us to get a goat but we don't have a barn nor shed of any sort to keep a goat during the winter or at night. So we've been tackling the stuff ourselves. We are so excited that we've cleared the area where we plan on putting up our new fencing and where our pig pin will be come spring. We were looking into getting a pig now, however we feel that it is better for us to wait. I was a little disappointed however I know it will be for the best. So now I have something to look forward to come spring;  raising my first livestock animal! I've been wanting to post pictures of the work we've done but our camera charger is missing and my phone just sucks!( phone is turning 4!)
 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment