Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My first blog entry

Hello Everyone!

I decided it was time for me to start a blog of my own. I've been greatly enjoying reading others blogs over the years and now that I bought my own house I figured it was time for me to start documenting the progress and improvements we gradually make to both the house and the property.

I grew up in the country with lots of apple trees, a huge plum tree I use to climb and my favorite a red barn. It has always been my dream to move back to the country. On September 23rd 2011, my boyfriend Dean and I finally accomplished my dream. We went from living in a 800sq ft. apartment to a 1700+sq ft. house on 2acres!! Our chocolate lab Asa is absolutely in love, though he still isn't sure about the deers that come into our back yard. Tomorrow I plan on posting some pictures!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle L.

No comments:

Post a Comment